Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Little One's New Clothes

I've been wanting to get my sewing machine out for a while now, but I wasn't really sure what to make. I've been seeing a lot of cute toddler clothes so I figured I'd give it a try since it looked pretty simple and I am not a very experienced seamstress. 

My mom stayed with us for a few days a couple of weeks ago and we went a little crazy making some super cute tops for my daughter. They are almost long enough to be sundresses on her now at 14 months. Next summer and maybe even the one after that as well they will probably be more like cute shirts.


The first one took a little figuring out, but then we got going so good that night we pumped out four of them for her. They are so quick and easy my mom has even made three more since she's been back home to send down for next year.

She doesn't slow down much so it's hard to get good pics of her :)
Supporting Tennessee with daddy.






















No comments:

Post a Comment