Monday, September 17, 2012

Week #3 Pantry

Before
I had shelves that I was trying to designate for types of food, but everything starts to run into each other and fall over with these type of shelves. 


I started by taking everything out of the pantry. Then I dusted and vacuumed the floor. 

 All the way at the top my husband put in a smaller shelf so I can keep the turkey roasting pan  way up there and out of the way. My husbands chips are in the white stackable bins and we still have at little my son's candy left from last halloween since he doesn't eat it often at all.


I like hiving these big crates that I can easily slide in and out to get to what I need. I can easily
fit everything in them and keep them categorized.






 And here's a look at the whole thing.


2 comments:

  1. Wow Kate putting things in crates has been genius. No more falling over and it neatness things up. Great results.

    ReplyDelete