Sunday, September 30, 2012

Weekly Update Septrmber 30th

I want to do a weekly post every Sunday to track my progress on the many projects that I am always working on. Life keeps going on an even though I am on my feet running around most of the day it is hard for me to see any progress.

I am hoping that through these posts I will see that my life is not just unproductive chaos. I do get dinner on the table each night, the house cleaned up and laundry completed like any other stay at home mom, but I am talking about things in addition to those normal daily chores.

So for this week I obviously got quite a bit of work done in our "office" which I posted about here.

I also started working on a Tennessee blanket for Mike. Even though I jokingly told him to expect it for Christmas next year I'm really hoping to have it finished before the end of their season this year.

So here it is so far... it is 4 ft wide and will be 6ft long when it is completed. Don't worry it's not just going to be all that orange :) we have plans. 


Since I am not at all an expert crocheter this has taken quite a bit of time to get though. Mostly that time that I spend on the couch with Mike after the kiddos have gone to bed.

Other than that I am on my second month of once a month shopping or in this month's case it will take two days since on Friday we made a trip to BJ's and Tuesday I plan to get over to the commissary. Planning all of the meals and shopping lists took quite a bit of my time, but I am so glad that it is over and I know what I will be preparing for the entire month. And no more running out to the store wasting my time since we will have it all at the house already.

A pretty productive week in my opinion and I hope I can say the same about the next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment